HANDLES (d) Lug pulled
ca: NANSES (d) Anella estirada
1) Mold the clay into a thin rectangle with round corners to the size needed.
2) Dampen with a sponge the parts where it has to be joined.
3) Hold it vertically and attach the bottom left hand side, pressing and smoothing it out. (a)
4) Bend it horizontally, when you do this the outer edge will bend outwards, and then connect the other end in the same way as the first. (b)
5) The lug finished. (c) The part between the two ends is touching the pot but not joined to it.
This is the last section, to go to the first; Handles (a)
The next section; Jars – Turning